12 Oct 17 reasons you should get a 2017 Do Over Calendar
I’m so excited to be partnering with NeuYear wall calendars again this year to offer the 2017 Do Over wall calendar!
Why do I think you should get one too? I’ve got 17 reasons, thanks for asking!
1. The Do Over Calendar is big and beautiful. 36” tall x 25” wide in tall orientation.
2. The Do Over Calendar is reversible. If you turn it over to wide orientation, it’s 36” wide x 25” tall.
3. The Do Over Calendar will never share its political opinions on Facebook.
4. The Do Over Calendar features no space between months so you can easily plan across months and see the distance/days between any two dates in the year.
5. The Do Over Calendar is recommended by 4 out of 5 dentists.
6. The Do Over Calendar is also recommended by 4 out of 5 chimney sweeps, 4 out of 5 assistants to the regional manager, and 5 out of 5 falconers. (Falconers are ALL IN on the Do Over Calendar.)
7. The Do Over Calendar comes in two versions. Traditional Paper and Dry Erase.
8. You can put your Do Over Calendar up on the wall or you can mount it on foam core (like I do) and use it as a portable planner that you can take room to room.
9. The Do Over Calendar will never attack you in your sleep. No other wall calendar on the market makes that claim.
10. Studies show that planning WHEN and WHERE you work on your goals DOUBLES the chances that you’ll achieve them. The Do Over Calendar helps you do that.
11. The Do Over Calendar has never made an inappropriate Harambe joke.
12. Awesome years happen when you start with awesome plans. There is no better tool to make those awesome plans with than the Do Over Calendar.
13. The Do Over Calendar has 12 challenging/encouraging statements on it designed to help slingshot you into a great month of dreaming and doing.
14. The Do Over Calendar comes with a 100% guarantee against malware, viruses, and crashing. What’s more amazing, when the internet goes down your Do Over Calendar still works.
15. When you can’t make time for what matters, you need to take time away from something that doesn’t. (Less Netflix = more hustle.) By planning your days and weeks ahead of time, the Do Over Calendar helps you do that.
16. The Do Over Calendar contains no gluten, GMOs, sugar, or calories.
17. The Do Over Calendar won’t be available forever. Now is the perfect time to pick one up for you, your friend, your family, or your business.
Over the last six years, no tool has helped me plot adventures, keep commitments, and finish projects like this wall calendar.
It truly has become an integral part of my creative process and I can’t recommend them highly enough.
Get yours today: The 2017 Do Over Calendar