13 Apr Win a free library! (We’re giving away 17 books in the Do Over Bookshelf Challenge)
Over the last month we’ve given away 5 books each week to the four winners of the Do Over Bookshelf Challenge.
This week? We’re giving away every book we featured in the challenger to one winner!
That’s right, 17 books to 1 winner. So, how do you win?
Post a photo of my new book, Do Over, and tag someone you want to read it with on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram. Make sure you use the hashtag #DoOverBook in your post as well. Your picture can be taken in a store, in your home, or anywhere else on earth where photos can be taken.
You have until midnight on Monday, April 20th to post your picture. We’ll announce the winner some time next week.
Here are all the books included in the prize package:
- Do Over by yours truly
- The Art of Social Media by Guy Kawasaki
- The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday
- the dip by Seth Godin
- Die Empty by Todd Henry
- Making Ideas Happen by Scott Belsky
- Procrastinate on Purpose by Rory Vaden
- The First 20 Hours by Josh Kaufman
- Body of Work by Pamela Slim
- Give and Take by Adam Grant
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big by Scott Adams
- #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso
- Ignore Everybody by Hugh MacLeod
- Dream Year by Ben Arment
- Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
- The Doodle Revolution by Sunni Brown
So let me know who you would like to read Do Over with by tagging them in your photo of the book, and don’t forget the hashtag #DoOverBook.